Current Employment and Training Opportunities
Indigenous Workstars was established to provide Employers with Indigenous employees throughout Australia.
Head over to our website for more details about the following positions and how to apply www.workstars.com.au/jobs
- Indigenous Business Administration Trainees – Bokarina QLD
- Junior Indigenous Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic – Nambour QLD
- Indigenous Apprentice Chef – Mooloolaba QLD
- Junior Indigenous Apprentice Painter and Decorator – Maroochy River QLD
- Indigenous Apprentice Chef – Mudjimba QLD
- Indigenous Human Resources Professional – Wynnum QLD
- Horticulture Career Preparation Program – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Aged Care and Disability Services Career Readiness Program – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Ready for Retail Career Launchpad – Yeppoon QLD
Apply for the jobs above at www.workstars.com.au/jobs
2020 SHELL QGC CAREER PATHWAYS PROGRAM
Applications are now open for the 2020 Shell QGC Pathways Program.
Opportunities exist in the following roles:
- Electrical and Instrumental Apprenticeships
- Mechanical Apprenticeships
- Warehouse Traineeship
- IT Field Engineer Traineeship
To apply and for all FAQ’s go to https://www.migas.com.au/jobs/qgcpathways/
Need assistance with your cover letter and resume? Email firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help!
Applications will close on Friday 6th September 2019 at 5pm.
SUNSHINE COAST OPPORTUNITIES
INDIGENOUS STOREMAN – SUNSHINE COAST
Our client is currently seeking an Indigenous Storeman for a 4 month contract for their Sewerage Treatment Plant upgrade on the Sunshine Coast.
Successful applicants must:
- Have a minimum 2 years experience within the industry in stores
- Flexibility to assist with other works when required
- Have an MR Drivers Licence and an LF Licence (preferred but not essential)
- Reside locally and be available immediately
- Be willing to undertake Hepatitis A & B vaccinations
If this sounds like you please send an updated COVER LETTER & RESUME to email@example.com
INDIGENOUS AGED CARE WORKERS – CALOUNDRA
Do you have your Certificate in Individual Support or Aged Care? We NEED you!! Please note WEEKEND work will be required!
If you are interested in these roles, please send your RESUME and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIGENOUS BARBER AND BARISTA ROLES – BIRTINYA & BARINGA
Our client is currently looking for at least 2 candidates to firstly complete an Internship to make sure they are both suited to this Unique role!
You will be working in a barber shop that has a coffee shop attached and will be learning both roles.
- Wants to learn to be a barber (will complete a traineeship)
- Happy to also serve coffee
- Like to work in a family environment
- Has a great personalityWorks well in a team
Presentation – ANYTHING GOES!!! This role is all about personality and fitting in with the existing long term team.
Please send your updated COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com
WIDE BAY BURNETT OPPORTUNITIES
SUPPORT WORKERS – BUNDABERG & MARYBOROUGH
Our clients are currently seeking Indigenous Support Workers to work in Bundaberg & Maryborough. They are also willing to take on candidates to complete their placement hours.
- Certificate 3 in Individual Support or currently obtaining
- Ability to work rosters and flexibility when required
- Reliable transport to and from work
If this sounds like you, please send an UPDATED COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIGENOUS BAR STAFF & KITCHEN HAND
If you have your RSA & RSG, then I may have an opportunity for you! Our client is seeking the following positions:
– 2 x Bar Staff
- Must have Responsible Service of Alcohol & Responsible Service of Gambling qualifications.
- Work days and hours will vary depending on necessity.
- Casual/Part-Time On-Call. If you work out well, this will lead to more hours and nights. Initial hours are 9:30am – 2pm. If you are a great people person and have the quals, then have a go. Could lead to great things.
We also have a kitchen hand position going which is also part-time on-call with a view to more hours and nights. Currently a part-time fill-in role on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for lunch and dinner food prep.
If you live in Yarraman, Nanango or Kingaroy and have a licence and a reliable vehicle, then please feel free to apply.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
INDIGENOUS PRODUCTION WORKERS – PARKHURST
Do you have a background in concrete, construction or manufacturing? We are looking for Indigenous candidates to work roles in an industrial production line.
- You will need to be hard working
- You will need to be reliable
- You will need to have a strong work ethic
To express your interest in these positions, please send and UPDATED COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY OFFICERS ROCKHAMPTON
Indigenous security company are currently seeking Security Officers with a Certificate 2 or 3 in Crowd Control, need to start ASAP.
Please send your UPDATED COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com