Head over to our website for more details about the following positions and how to apply www.workstars.com.au/jobs
- Indigenous Diesel Apprentices – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Indigenous Hospitality Trainee – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Indigenous Business and Call Centre Career Program – Sunshine Coast QLD
Please note if you wish to apply for the positions below, you need to do so via http://www.csiro.au/Careers
CSIRO, the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation,is Australia’s national science agency and one of the largest and most diverse research agencies in the world. CSIRO is actively seeking Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who are interested in working in a dynamic and supportive organisation.
Role: Various traineeships
Locations: Various sites across Australia
Duration: 1-2 years depending on course of study
You can go driectly to CSIRO’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander roles by visiting: https://jobs.csiro.au/go/Aboriginal-and-Torres-Strait-Islander-roles/989800/
You will be requested to provide:
1. A resume and cover letter advising why you are interested in the traineeship with CSIRO; and
2. Confirmation of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (this can be provided later if necessary).
If you require assistance applying online please call 1300 984 220 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org