Current Employment Opportunities
Head over to our website for more details about the following
positions and how to apply at www.workstars.com.au/jobs
|* Junior Indigenous Trainee Environmental Technician – Brisbane QLD |
* Indigenous Projects Officer – Bundaberg/Fraser Coast QLD
* Indigenous Business and Customer Service Experience Program –
Sunshine Coast QLD
Our client is currently seeking multiple experienced Operators for a project in the Surat Basin (Chinchilla region) for ongoing work.
* Truck Drivers (HR Licence required)
* Grader Operators
* Dozer Drivers
* Trainee Civil Workers
* Roster: 2:2 DIDO
* Hours: 13 hour days with paid breaks
* Hourly Rate: From $28.00 – $45.50 per hour depending on experience
* Onboarding: From now through to May 2019
* Accommodation: Camp Life with Stayover by Ausco with all meals provided
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com clearly outlining your experience and the role/s you wish to apply for.
Our client is currently seeking suitably qualified candidates for the following roles in Gladstone. Candidates need to be local or willing to relocate. These positions are a 6 month fixed term contract:
* Mechanical Fitters
* Electrical and Instrumental Technicians
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly outlining your experience and the role you wish to apply for.
Our training partner is currently looking for participants interested in completing a Certificate 3 in Horticulture in Gympie commencing early February 2019.
To express your interest please email email@example.com