Front Desk Administrator
Biodiversity Australia is an Indigenous owned, leading Australian Environmental Management Consulting Business focused on building sustainable partners, economic management and ecological balance.
Our head office is located on the Gold Coast with regional offices in Chinchilla, Port Macquarie, North Queensland, South Australia and Northern Territory.
Biodiversity Australia is searching for a permanent full time Front Desk Administrator who will be responsible for assisting Management and the Executive team and other Administrative Services in which a high level of confidentiality is required. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, high end administration duties including Government legal requirements, inductions, general reception duties, general human resource duties and maintaining the front office with complete professionalism. You will also be responsible for assisting in maintaining a clean, safe and professional office/environment and ordering and maintaining sufficient supplies. You will also be responsible for the mentoring of business administration trainee personnel.
This is a high level administration role with reception duties included.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, have excellent oral and written communication skills, organization, and prioritisation, follow up, time management, and scheduling skills. Must have the ability to work, think and make independent decisions. Must be able to work well under pressure and to plan, juggle multiple projects, and prioritise responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines. Must be a team oriented, proactive, responsible individual and possess a flexible attitude. Must have strong customer focus and be responsive to co-workers.
Confidentiality is a must.
Duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- High end Administration duties;
- General Reception duties;
- General Human Resource duties;
- Screen incoming Mail and emails;
- Answering phone calls;
- Providing High Level Administration support to the company’s management and executive team;
- Diary and Travel Management;
- Data Entry; and
To be successful for this position:
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Administration;
- Have a view to long term employment;
- Appropriate experience in communicating effectively with internal and external clients;
- Professional and polite communication in person, on the phone and in written format;
- Ability to Multi-task;
- High level attention to detail in recording data;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Great organisational skills; and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference INFO2019.
Due to the large number of applications received, only applicants who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Applications will close Wednesday 27th April 2019.