Any members that would be interested in undertaking a 12 month Civil traineeship (CERT II in Civil Construction), trainees would be employed by ATW and hosted with a subcontractor of Origin Energy and accommodation/meals will be provided at either Reedy Creek or Spring Gully Camps.
The prerequisites that we are looking for in candidates are as follows:
• Able to live away from home in a camp situation, working on a shift of 14 days on and 1 week off;
• Positive attitude and able to work within a small team;
• Previous construction or civil labouring experience;
• Drivers licence and own vehicle;
• Fit and healthy;
• Able to pass a drug and alcohol assessment;
• Work Health and Safety conscious; and
• Good language, literacy and numeracy skills.
Ashley Martens Ashley@atw.org.au