Mandandanji Cultural Heritage Services (MCHS) is an indigenous owned and operated business located in regional Queensland providing cultural heritage and vehicle and equipment washdown services. MCHS is an equal opportunity employer.
MCHS is currently looking for an Office Administrator for its washdown services facility located in Chinchilla, Queensland.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a business to business services environment. The candidate will have experience with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks or other similar business accounting package and will have had experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable. The candidate should have experience using Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and MS Excel. Experience with project document control will be viewed favourably.
• Cost control
• Daily/weekly/monthly invoicing
• General office duties such as document control and filing
• Participation in the Health, Safety and Security management
• Participation in the Environmental management
• Support the Business Unit Manager in the coordination and scheduling of works
• Support the Business Unit Manager in the rostering of staff
• Review and entering of timesheets into payroll system
• Other administrative tasks required for the washdown services facility to provide its services to clients
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience.
Applying for the role:
In a one-page cover letter the applicants should describe how their interest and capability relate to the role. A CV should be included which details all qualifications and experience.
As a requirement of the role, you may also be required to undergo a pre-employment medical.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com