Mandandanji Cultural Heritage Services (MCHS) is an indigenous owned and operated business located in regional Queensland providing cultural heritage and vehicle and equipment washdown services. MCHS is an equal opportunity employer.
MCHS is currently looking for a Business Unit Manager for its washdown services facility located in Chinchilla, Queensland.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing or administering a business which provides washdown, or similar environmental services. Previous accountability and understanding of business profit and loss will be highly regarded as will any experience with Xero accounting software package. A health and safety qualification (Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety) is necessary for the candidate to hold. The candidate will also require a current certificate of attainment of the AHCBIO201 Inspect and Clean machinery for Plant, Animal and Soil Material (Weed and Seed) course. The successful candidate will have demonstrable leadership skills and be an excellent coordinator of resources and workloads.
• Business development
• Client reporting requirements
• Internal reporting requirements
• Profit and loss responsibility (revenue and cost management)
• Health, Safety and Security management
• Environmental management
• Coordination and scheduling of works
• Rostering of staff
• Upkeep and maintenance of facility plant and equipment
• Other tasks required for the washdown services facility to provide its services to clients The remuneration package will be commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience.
Applying for the role:
In a one-page cover letter the applicants should describe how their interest and capability relate to the role. A CV should be included which details all qualifications and experience.
As a requirement of the role, you may also be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and/or police check.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com