Mandandanji Cultural Heritage Services (MCHS) is an indigenous owned and operated business located in regional Queensland providing cultural heritage and vehicle and equipment washdown services. MCHS is an equal opportunity employer.
MCHS is currently looking for a Supervisor for its washdown services facility located in Chinchilla, Queensland.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a business that provides washdown, or similar environmental services. Previous responsibility for directing a workforce will be viewed favourably. The candidate will have experience operating in an environment that maintains strict health, safety and environmental systems and demonstrates the ability to ensure the maintenance of safe work practices. The candidate will also require a current certificate of attainment of the AHCBIO201 Inspect and Clean machinery for Plant, Animal and Soil Material (Weed and Seed) course.
- Daily pre-start and weekly toolbox meetings
- Daily and weekly reporting requirements
- Allocation of work and supervision of staff
- Review and certification of weed and seed declarations
- Health, Safety and Security management
- Environmental management
- Support the Business Unit Manager in the coordination and scheduling of works
- Support the Business Unit Manager in the rostering of staff
- Review and sign off of timesheets
- Other tasks required for the washdown services facility to provide its services to clients The remuneration package will be commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience.
Applying for the role:
In a one-page cover letter the applicants should describe how their interest and capability relate to the role. A CV should be included which details all qualifications and experience.
As a requirement of the role, you may also be required to undergo a pre-employment medical. Applications can be sent to email@example.com