Current Employment and Training Opportunities
Indigenous Workstars was established to provide employers with Indigenous employees throughout Australia.
Head on over to our website for more details about the following positions and how to apply www.workstars.com.au/jobs
- Indigenous Easternwell Recruitment Roadshow – Chinchilla QLD
- Indigenous Vegetation Senior Technical Lead – Brisbane/Gold Coast QLD
- Certificate 3 in Horticulture – Caboolture QLD
- Certificate 3 in Individual Support – Maroochydore QLD
- Business and Customer Service Program – Maroochydore QLD
- Indigenous Meat Processing Team Members – Kingaroy QLD
Apply for the jobs above at www.workstars.com.au/jobs
TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS – EMERALD QLD
Our client is currently seeking Traffic Controllers in Central QLD – Emerald. It will be full time work, Monday – Friday with an expected duration of 18 months.
You will need:
– Level 1 and 2 Traffic Control Ticket
– Manual Licence
– White Card
– Steel Cap Boots
Work gear will be supplied (shirt, walkie-talkie, lollipop sticks etc).
If you would like to be considered for these opportunities please send an updated resume to email@example.com
Expressions of Interest
Mackay Shut Down Work
Our client Monadelphous will be looking for over 400 people for up to 4 months work in Mackay.
Types of roles required:
– Electricians/E&I Technicians
– Trade Assistants
– Mechanical and Structural Supervisors
– Camp Accommodation Provided
– Manual Drivers Licence Required
– Rosters: 5 days on & 5 days off or 8 days on 4 days off
Recruiting in July for mid-August commencement
If you would like to be considered please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org