Current Employment and Training Opportunities
Indigenous Workstars was established to provide Employers with Indigenous Employees throughout Australia.
Head over to our website for more details about the following positions and how to apply www.workstars.com.au/jobs
- Ready for Retail Career Launchpad – Rockhampton/Yeppoon QLD
- Employment Readiness Program – Maroochydore QLD
Apply for the above jobs at www.workstars.com.au/jobs
AGED CARE WORKERS CALOUNDRA QLD
Do you have your Certificate 3 in Individual Support or Aged Care? We NEED you!! Please note WEEKEND work will be REQUIRED.
If you are interested in these roles, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 QGC CAREER PATHWAYS PROGRAM
The 2020 QGC Pathways Program will be offering approximately 12 positions within the following roles:
- Process Plant Traineeships
- Electrical and Instrumentation Apprenticeships
- Mechanical Apprenticeships
- Warehouse Traineeship
- IT Field Engineer Traineeship
MILES INFORMATION SESSION:
06/08/2019 – 3:30PM – LEICHHARDT CENTRE, 28 DAWSON STREET, MILES, QLD.
CHINCHILLA INFORMATION SESSION:
06/08/2019 – 5:30PM – QGC TRAINING CENTRE, CORNER CARMICHAEL AND TAYLOR STREET, CHINCHILLA, QLD.
TARA INFORMATION SESSION:
07/08/2019 – 5:00PM – TARA SOLDIERS MEMORIAL HALL, 19 FRY STREET, TARA, QLD.
DALBY INFORMATION SESSION:
07/08/2019 – 5:00PM – DALBY WAMBO EVENTS CENTRE, NICHOLSON STREET DALBY, QLD.
To register your interest in attending one of the above information sessions please send an email to email@example.com
HASTINGS DEERING/HAYNES GROUP – 2020 CAREERS PATHWAY PROGRAM (Applications close 5th August 2019)
Apprenticeships offered across Hastings Deering QLD and NT Operations, roles include:
- Apprentice Diesel Fitter x 9 – Alice Springs, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Rockhampton, Toowoomba, Townsville, Mt Isa, Mackay
- Apprentice Auto Electrician x 3 – Brisbane, Mackay, Rockhampton
- Apprentice Electrician x 1 – Mackay
- Apprentice Electrotechnology Electrician x 1 – Mackay
- Apprentice Mechanical Fitter x 1 – Mackay
- Apprentice Boiler Maker x 1 – Mackay
- Apprentice Engine Reconditioner x 1 – Rockhampton
If you are interested in applying for one of these roles or would like further information please call Doug on 0447 523 596 between the hours of 9am or 4pm or send through an updated cover letter and resume with the role you are applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER REAL JOBS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Chinchilla Biodiversity – Experienced Vegetation Team Member and Crew Leader (must have car and licence and ACDC ticket)
- Roma Corbets – Loader Driver – Highly experienced with ability to work unsupervised for long periods of time
- Mackay: Monadelphous – Trade Assistants and Trade Qualified for Shut Down work. Must have working at heights and confined space tickets. Desirable HR Licence.
- Emerald: Onsite Rentals – Yards Person
- Emerald: Onsite Rentals – Rental Sales Coordinator
- Chinchilla: Onsite Rentals – Workshop Supervisor
- Sunshine Coast (Warana/Kunda Park): Apprentice Pastry Cook – Full Time (Under 21 years old)
- Sunshine Coast (Coolum): Apprentice Electrician – Full Time (17 – 21 years old) Car and Licence required.
For more information or to apply for these roles please contact Doug West on 0447 523 596 between 9am – 4pm or send him an email at email@example.com
COMING SOON – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- Moffat Beach: Spectrum Environment – Traineeship Administration
- Brisbane: The Village Travel – Traineeship Administration
- Rocklea: Centurion – HR Drivers, MC Drivers
- Mackay: Centurion – HR Drivers, MC Drivers
To express your interest in these positions, please send through an updated cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org