Current Employment & Training Opportunities
Indigenous Workstars was established to provide Employers with Indigenous Employees across Australia.
Head over to our website for more details about the following positions and how to apply www.workstars.com.au/jobs
- Horticulture Career Preparation Program – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Aged Care and Disability Services Career Readiness Program – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Ready for Retail Career Launchpad – Yeppoon QLD
Apply for the jobs above at www.workstars.com.au/jobs
SUNSHINE COAST OPPORTUNITIES
Indigenous Aged Care Workers – Caloundra
Do you have your Certificate 3 in Individual Support or Aged Care? We NEED you! Please note WEEKEND work WILL be required!
If you are interested in any of these roles please send me your resume and updated cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIGENOUS RETAIL READY PROGRAM
In partnership with Stockland and the Australian Retailers Association, MURAconnect is seeking applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who are interested in participating in the Retail Ready Program on the Sunshine Coast.
This program will give the opportunity to gain skills and possible employment within the retail industry. The program encompasses:
- Completion of formal training that provides participants with work skills applicable to the retail sector
- 2-weeks (20-hours per week) of unpaid work experienced with a Stockland retailer
- The opportunity to compete for full-time, part-time, or casual employment with retailers participating in the program
Successful candidates should be will need to be able to commence the program on Monday 19 August 2019.
To apply – please email your resume to email@example.com
INDIGENOUS BARBER & BARISTA ROLES -BIRTINYA & BARINGA
Our client is currently looking for at least 2 candidates to firstly complete an Internship to make sure they are both suited to this unique role!!
You will be working in a Barber Shop that has a coffee shop attached and will be learning both roles.
- Wants to learn to be a Barber (Will complete a traineeship)
- Happy to also serve coffee
- Like to work in a family environment
- Has a great personality
- Works well in a team
Presentation – ANYTHING GOES!! This role is all about personality and fitting in with the existing long term team.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
COMING SOON – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- Moffat Beach: Spectrum Environment – Traineeship Administration
- Brisbane: The Village Travel – Traineeship Administration
- Rocklea: Centurion – HR Drivers, MC DriversMackay: Centurion – HR Drivers, MC Drivers
To express your interest in these positions please send through an updated cover letter and resume to email@example.com
BAR STAFF & KITCHEN HAND
If you have your RSA & RSG then I may have an opportunity for you! Our client is seeking the following positions: – 2 x Bar Staff
- Must have Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Service of Gambling qualifications.
- Work Days and Hours vary depending on necessity.
- Casual/Part-Time on-call. If you work out well, this will lead to more hours and work. Initial hours are 9:30am-2pm. If you are a great people person and have the quals, then have a go! Could lead to great things!
We also have a kitchen hand position available which is also part time/on call with a view to more hours and nights. Currently a part-time fill in role on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for lunch and dinner food prep.
If you live in Yarraman, Nanango or Kinagroy and have a licence and reliable vehicle, please feel free to apply.
Resumes can be sent to Steven, at firstname.lastname@example.org
CREW MEMBERS – GLENMORE (ROCKHAMPTON) QLD
- Fast Food Restaurant
- Looking for candidates available to work day/school hours
To express your interest in these positions send through an updated cover letter and resume to Joanne@workstars.com.au