Current Employment and Training Opportunities
Indigenous Workstars was established to provide employers with Indigenous employees throughout Australia.
Head on over to our website for more details about the following positions and how to apply www.workstars.com.au/jobs
- Junior Indigenous Apprentice Carpenter – Alexandra Headlands QLD
- Junior Indigenous Apprentice Landscaper – Parks & Gardens @ Caloundra QLD
- Junior Indigenous Commercial Cleaner Traineeship – Noosa QLD
- Indigenous Recruitment Specialist – 6 Month Contract – Bokarina QLD
- Indigenous Construction Engineer – Brisbane QLD
- Indigenous Wellsite Operator – Dalby QLD
- Horticulture Career Preparation Program – Sunshine Coast QLD
Apply for the jobs above at www.workstars.com.au/jobs
DOUG’S OPEN JOBS/OPPORTUNITIES
- Indigenous Workstars – Sunshine Coast – Indigenous Recruitment Consultant
- Unity Water – Sunshine Coast/Caboolture – Traineeship Water Operations
- Centurion – Rocklea Brisbane – Junior Trade Assistant
- Onsite Rentals – Emerald – Workshop Supervisor
- Spectrum Environment – Narangba/Sunshine Coast – Horticulture Traineeship Part-Time
- Law Firm – Maroochydore – Business Administration Traineeship Full-Time
- East Coast Apprentices – Alexandra Headlands – Junior Indigenous Apprentice Carpenter
- East Coast Apprentices – Caloundra – Junior Indigenous Apprentice Landscaper
- East Coast Apprentices – Noosa – Junior Indigenous Commercial Cleaner
Note for Apprenticeships & Traineeships:
- Junior 17 – 21 Indigenous and Traineeships ONLY
- Most Apprenticeships and Traineeships will require you to have your licence and your own reliable vehicle
For more information on these roles please email Doug West at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call him on 0447 523 596.
If you have not already registered with Indigenous Workstars, please do so now at www.workstars.com.au
WIDE BAY BURNETT OPPORTUNITIES
SUPPORT WORKERS – BUNDABERG & MARYBOROUGH
Our clients are currently seeking Indigenous Support Workers to work in Bundaberg and Maryborough. They are also willing to take on candidates to complete their placements hours.
- Certificate 3 in Individual Support or currently obtaining
- Ability to work rosters and flexibility when required
- Reliable transport to and from work
If this sounds like you, PLEASE send and UPDATED COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com
SOUTH BURNETT OPPORTUNITIES
Indigenous Bar Staff & Kitchen Hand
If you have your RSA & RSG, then I may have an opportunity for you. Our client is seeking the following positions:
– 2 BAR STAFF
- Must have Responsible Service of Alcohol AND Responsible Service of Gambling qualifications
- Work days and hours will vary depending on necessity
- Casual/Part-Time On-Call. If you work out well, this will lead to more hours and nights. Initial hours are 9:30am-2pm. If you are a great people person AND have the quals, THEN HAVE A GO! Could lead to great things!!
We also have a kitchen hand position going which is also Part-Time On-Call with a view to more hours and nights. Currently a Part-Time fill-in role on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday for lunch and dinner food prep.
If you live in Yarraman, Nanango or Kingaroy and have a licence and reliable vehicle, then please feel free to apply.
Resumes can be sent to Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIGENOUS TEAM MEMBER – WATER & WASTEWATER – KILCOY
Our client is currently seeking a Team Member to assist with the effective and efficient operation, maintenance, and construction of water and wastewater infrastructure across the region.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Construction White Card
- MR, HR, or HC Drivers Licence is desirable but not essential
- Confined Space Entry Ticket is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you, please send an UPDATED COVER LETTER and RESUME to Stephen at email@example.com
INDIGENOUS PRODUCTION WORKERS – PARKHURST
Do you have a background in concrete, construction or manufacturing? We are looking for indigenous candidates to work roles in an industrial production line.
- You will need to be hardworking
- You will need to be reliable
- You will need to have a strong work ethic
To express your interest in these positions, please send an UPDATED RESUME & COVER LETTER to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY OFFICERS ROCKHAMPTON
Indigenous Security Company are currently seeking Security Officers with Certificate 2 or Certificate 3 in Crowd Control, need to start ASAP.
Please send your RESUME & UPDATED COVER LETTER to Joanne at email@example.com