Indigenous Workstars was established to provide employers with Indigenous employees throughout Australia.
- Indigenous Engineering Productions Traineeship – Kunda Park QLD
- Indigenous Food & Beverage Attendant – Mooloolaba QLD
- Indigenous Regional Manager – Social & Clinical Services – Rockhampton QLD
- Indigenous Engineering Production Traineeship – Coolum Beach QLD
- Indigenous Engineering Production Traineeship – Pelican Waters QLD
- Indigenous Case Worker – Family Intervention Services – Rockhampton QLD
- Junior Indigenous Apprentice Electrician – Kingaroy QLD
- Indigenous Disability & Community Support Workers – Rockhampton QLD
- Indigenous Fleet Support Professional (Contract) – Chinchilla QLD
- Junior Indigenous Trainee Window Furnishings Technician – Maroochydore QLD
- Indigenous Bookkeeping Traineeship – Maroochydore QLD
- Junior Indigenous Dental Assistant Traineeship – Pacific Paradise QLD
- Junior Indigenous Commercial Cleaner Traineeship – Noosa QLD
Apply for the above jobs at www.workstars.com.au/jobs
DOUG’S OPEN JOBS/OPPORTUNITIES
– Scientific Vegetation and Pest Management – Vegetation Team Members – Chinchilla QLD
– Airswift – Fleet Support Professional – Chinchilla QLD
For more information on these roles please email Doug West at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0447 523 596.
If you have not already registered with Indigenous Workstars, please do so now at www.workstars.com.au/node/2412
SECURITY OFFICERS ROCKHAMPTON
Indigenous Security Company are currently seeking Security Officers with Certificate 2 or Certificate 3 in Crowd Control, need to start ASAP.
Please send your resume to email@example.com